Objective: To make a complete report and check plagiarism
Analysis/Discussion: For this week, I do the progress report, I concentrated on the making of chapter 5 which is the conclusion and future recommendation and ade part is a reference . for the chapter 5 I make a conclusion for my final year project. In chapter 5, I also added the recommendation for next development project . for the reference i added 10 journals as a reference for my final year report. After complete the report every student must check the plagiarism. the plagiarism must below than 20 percent. figure below shows that the progress for this week.
Conclusion: as a conclusion, for this week I manage to complete the report for my final year project. Beside that my plagiarism 16 percent which is below than 20 percent, and submit the draft to my supervisor.
Analysis/Discussion: For this week, I do the progress report, I concentrated on the making of chapter 5 which is the conclusion and future recommendation and ade part is a reference . for the chapter 5 I make a conclusion for my final year project. In chapter 5, I also added the recommendation for next development project . for the reference i added 10 journals as a reference for my final year report. After complete the report every student must check the plagiarism. the plagiarism must below than 20 percent. figure below shows that the progress for this week.
| Figure 1: Chapter 5 |
Figure 2: plagiarism
Conclusion: as a conclusion, for this week I manage to complete the report for my final year project. Beside that my plagiarism 16 percent which is below than 20 percent, and submit the draft to my supervisor.
No comments:
Post a Comment