Saturday, May 12, 2018

week 15

Title:  progress report 
Objective:  To added some in chapter 3 and result for chapter 4 

Analysis/Discussion:  For this week, I do the progress report, I concentrated on the making of chapter 3  and chapter 4  which means the result. for the chapter 3  I also add new components in chapter 3. In chapter 3, I started the steps in executing my prototype from the coding progress, circuit progress until the troubleshooting. for the chapter  4 for the proposal, I put the expected result, and for this semester i put the actual result i get couple week ago and presentation last week. the figure below shows that the progress for this week. 
Figure 1: Chapter  3




Figure 2: Chapter 4




Conclusion: as a conclusion, this week i manage to finish the chapter 3 and chapter 4 in my final year report. 

No comments:

Post a Comment