Objective: To design the poster for the presentation day
Analysis/Discussion:
As for this week, I need to design a poster for the presentation day to be presented in a week time. The poster will include the objective of the project, project descriptions, methodology, flowchart of the progress, result together with the conclusion and reference. the poster will discuss on the process of making the landmower. i started with the objective followed by the project descriptions, conclusion and reference. after that, i include the methodology and flowchart and the result to conclude the picture of the process. this one by one step needs to be arranged accordingly as it is very important because it will give a clear picture of my project to the accessors that will evaluate me on the presentation day.
I have made the draft of the poster and show it to my supervisor so that she can give her opinion and suggestion in where I should improve.
Conclusion:
In a conclusion, I have finalized the poster and printed it out for the presentation day after my supervisor has satisfied with my work.
Analysis/Discussion:
As for this week, I need to design a poster for the presentation day to be presented in a week time. The poster will include the objective of the project, project descriptions, methodology, flowchart of the progress, result together with the conclusion and reference. the poster will discuss on the process of making the landmower. i started with the objective followed by the project descriptions, conclusion and reference. after that, i include the methodology and flowchart and the result to conclude the picture of the process. this one by one step needs to be arranged accordingly as it is very important because it will give a clear picture of my project to the accessors that will evaluate me on the presentation day.
I have made the draft of the poster and show it to my supervisor so that she can give her opinion and suggestion in where I should improve.
Conclusion:
In a conclusion, I have finalized the poster and printed it out for the presentation day after my supervisor has satisfied with my work.
No comments:
Post a Comment