Objective: To make the data from the land mower
Analysis/Discussion: As for this week, I have made some testing to make the data as an evidence for the approval from and compare with the calculation.
calculation :
P=IV
2 motor dc = 1.6 A
battery capacity = 7.2 Ah
solar panel 12v 10w = 0.83A
charger :
7.2/0.83 = 8 hour
discharge :
7.2/1.6 = 5 hour
Conclusion: in a conclusion, the result shows that i have achieve the objective.
Analysis/Discussion: As for this week, I have made some testing to make the data as an evidence for the approval from and compare with the calculation.
calculation :
P=IV
2 motor dc = 1.6 A
battery capacity = 7.2 Ah
solar panel 12v 10w = 0.83A
charger :
7.2/0.83 = 8 hour
discharge :
7.2/1.6 = 5 hour
that in theory calculation result is as expected result. in a practical way, I got a discharge in 3 hours, This is because in the calculation I did not include the motor for the cutter and also when the land mower is too heavy the motor tyre will use high torque in which it will contribute to the high current.
Conclusion: in a conclusion, the result shows that i have achieve the objective.
No comments:
Post a Comment