Objective: To test the hardware whether it's working well or not.
Analysis/Discussion: for this week, I want to the hardware such as motor dc 12v 60 rpm, motor driver L298n and solar charger controller, furthermore this week I got solar panel I order last week
Conclusion: as a conclusion, the motor i make a refund and buy another 2 motor dc same rpm for my backup, and solar charger controller i buy for because of that solar charger might have a problem
Analysis/Discussion: for this week, I want to the hardware such as motor dc 12v 60 rpm, motor driver L298n and solar charger controller, furthermore this week I got solar panel I order last week
Conclusion: as a conclusion, the motor i make a refund and buy another 2 motor dc same rpm for my backup, and solar charger controller i buy for because of that solar charger might have a problem

No comments:
Post a Comment